Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label wine and grilled lamb chops – The perfect duo you must try
Grilled lamb chops is a dish not to be left out at weekend parties or gatherings with friends. Grilled lamb chops have a unique delicious flavor mixed with a delicate flavor of the sauce, especially when combined with Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label red wine, it will bring out a wonderful flavor, which is worth trying. Grilled lamb chops with red wine have been very popular and chosen by many people. This article will show you how to make a new and attractive Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label grilled lamb chops with red wine sauce.
Why are grilled lamb chops and Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label wine a perfect match?
In the West, dishes made from lamb are very popular, especially when paired with wine, particularly red wine. So why is this combination so perfect?
Lamb meat has a very high nutrient content and is low in fat. Therefore, lamb meat is very good for human health, helping to limit many blood and respiratory diseases. Lamb chops are the best meat used to prepare dishes, so grilled lamb chops are a typical rich dish. The tender lamb chops, light pink color will keep the flavor of the dish and high nutritional value.
Depending on the country, needs and purpose of the party, lamb and Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label wine are combined to create different dishes. From fresh lamb chops, deliciously processed, grilled lamb chops will stimulate and promote your maximum taste when paired with a glass of red wine or more especially with red wine sauce. Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label.
Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label Wine
Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label red wine is a famous Australian wine line whose quality is recognized by many famous wine experts in the world. Shiraz grapes are grown in Australia for more than 20 years, after being harvested, they are aged and fermented in an extremely rigorous process to create the flavor of this wonderful red wine.
Take a sip of Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label, the delicate flavor will leave a lingering aftertaste in the mouth. Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label is the perfect accompaniment to grilled red meat dishes, especially grilled lamb chops. And the grilled lamb chops combined with Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label red wine sauce is a must-try dish.
How to prepare grilled lamb chops with Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label wine sauce
- 10 Australian lamb chops
- Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label Wine
- Curry powder
- Ginger, garlic, chili, lemon
- Soy sauce, sugar and olive oil
- Lettuce, asparagus and coriander
How to make grilled lamb chops with Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label wine sauce
Step 1: Prepare ingredients
- First, wash and dry the lamb chops. Peel the ginger, wash and mince it. Wash and dry the lettuce. Squeeze the lemon to get lemon juice. Wash coriander and chop finely.
- Mixing marinade for lamb chops: The marinade mixture determines whether the grilled lamb chops are delicious and flavourful or not. Ingredients to prepare: 4 tablespoons of soy sauce, minced garlic, minced ginger, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 2 teaspoons of curry, 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label red wine. Put all the above ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Put lamb chops in a tray, drizzle the sauce mixture over each ribs to absorb evenly. Then, put it in the fridge to chill for about 3-4 hours.
- Mixing the side sauce: Put 3 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in a bowl and stir well. Next, add garlic, chili, and fish sauce to make the sauce sweet and spicy.
Step 2: Grill the lamb chops
- After marinating the lamb chops in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours, place the ribs on a griddle and place in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes. Next, lower the temperature to 150 degrees Celsius and bake for another 10 minutes to make the lamb chops have a rich flavor and beautiful color.
Step 3: Finish the dish
- Cut the grilled lamb chops into bite-sized pieces, then arrange the ribs in the center of the plate, sprinkle some cilantro on top, and around the plate, add lettuce and sautéed asparagus. Don’t forget to add a small bowl of side sauce. That’s it, you can start enjoying the grilled lamb chops with Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label wine sauce.
Grilled lamb chops combined with Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label wine are truly the perfect duo that should be present in your family’s parties. The above article has provided some useful information for making delicious grilled lamb chops with Le Vista Shiraz Gold Label wine sauce. Let’s go to the kitchen this weekend and show off your talents with this extremely attractive dish!