On the market today, there is a variety of wines from brand to taste. Pure wines always give the taste buds an unforgettable taste and sensation, especially the Le Vista red wine line. However, just enjoying pure Le Vista red wine will sometimes cause boredom. Today, let’s try to make a Kalimotxo Cocktail with Le Vista red wine to feel an almost perfect taste!
Before going through how to make Cocktail Kalimotxo with Le Vista red wine, let’s take some time to learn some information about this interesting Kalimotxo Cocktail.
Kalimotxo is a famous cocktail of Spain and quite popular since the 1970s. It is a popular drink, especially in the West with a combination of red wine, carbonated water (soda) and fresh fruits. This combination creates a hot and attractive Kalimotxo Cocktail look. Later, the bartenders created many different versions of Kalimotxo to create a new feeling for people to enjoy, but still ensure the characteristic sour, sweet and passionate flavor.
Le Vista red wine – Australian famous wine
Le Vista red wine is a famous Australian wine line that is recognized for its quality by leading wine experts in the world. Shiraz grapes over 20 years old grown in “Kangaroo country” are the main ingredients for the production of this famous red wine. After being harvested, Shiraz grapes will be fermented, this process must be extremely strict and the grapes are aged for a specified period of time to produce the right flavor of Le Vista wine. Le Vista wine is famous all over the world for its rich flavor and elegant and noble red color.
Australia is ranked 5th in the world in terms of wine production (780 liters per year). The country’s wine production goes hand in hand with the quality and taste of its wines.
Statistical information about Le Vista red wine:
- Origin: Australia
- Concentration: 14.3%
- Capacity 750ml
How to make Cocktail Kalimotxo with Le Vista red wine
The secret to making a delicious, full-flavoured Kalimotxo Cocktail lies in the fact that the bartender knows a harmonious balance between sour, sweet and bitter flavors. So choosing the right bottle of wine is a key factor in the deliciousness of a cocktail. Experts estimate that in order to create a cocktail of Kalimotxo with rich flavor, it is necessary to use red wine. Let’s try the recipe for Cocktail Kalimotxo with Le Vista red wine right here.
Ingredients to prepare to make Cocktail Kalimotxo:
- 3 lemons, squeeze 2 to get lemon juice.
- 3 yellow oranges, squeeze 2 to get 1 glass of orange juice.
- 1 apple
- 1 peach
- 60ml of Le Vista red wine
- 60ml of soda (Or use white carbonated soft drink)
- 8 ml of Orange Liqueur
- A little bit of ice
Note: You can replace the above fruits with other fruits, depending on personal preference
Make the Kalimotxo Cocktail:
- Step 1: Wash the prepared fruits.
- Step 2: Squeeze 2 lemons to get lemon juice, squeeze 2 yellow oranges to get 1 glass of orange juice. Slice the remaining fruit beautifully, then put it all in a glass.
- Step 3: Put 60ml of soda into the aforementioned glass, followed by lemon juice, squeezed orange juice and 60ml of Le Vista red wine.
- Step 4: Use a spoon to gently stir the mixture to combine, then refrigerate it for about 30 minutes.
- Step 5: Before enjoying, decorate the rim of the glass with a slice of lemon or orange to enhance the beautiful appearance and flavor of the Kalimotxo Cocktail.
Cocktail Kalimotxo is a drink that is very popular with young people everywhere. The taste of Le Vista red wine is passionate and attractive, combined with the cool aroma of fruits, harmoniously sour, sweet and bitter. If you haven’t tasted this flavor yet, this is really a drink that you should try at least once in your life.